Sunday 22 July 2007

My adventures continued

Yeah so it has been a long time since I said I would update, but here I am now. I wanted to throw in this funny photoshopped pic from the pier:

But after that we had a Saturday excursion to Stonehenge and Bath, which was very interesting. It started out that instead of the 2 buses ordered only one showed up. So after much delays we left, because I made it on. But our tourguide was a total douche and cut our times at these places very short, threatened to leave us places, and lost half the group on tours. Despite all that I did have some fun in the small amount of time we had in places and took some fun pics.


Sheep!!!


Taken from the bus, but there are so many cows and sheep here and I wish I could pet them
Bath Abbey
View from the very small cafe we ate in
City of Bath
Inside the Roman Baths





Traditional English Countryside
I feel like I haven't uploaded nearly enough pics but it takes so long that I hope I have picked the best!

No comments: