Sunday 22 July 2007

Brussels!

Good news!!! Picasa has magically decided to work so I celebrated by uploading a lot of pics from Brussels, there are some 300 pics for your viewing pleasure. Although a bit of bad news picasa is a bit stupid and uploaded some of them sideways, I thought I had fixed that in windows but it hadnt processed or something, I'm just glad I can put a lot of pics up...they are here
Brussels

What we did in Brussels was:
First got stuck in the train station trying to find an atm to get euros, so we really knew the layout by the time we took the metro.
Then we got on one of those fabulously dorky tour buses that take you past all the big attractions
We got off for food which of course meant belgian waffles, one of the stupid girls in our school group asked while on the train what would we do if we wanted to order an american waffle like an eggo and I wanted to slap her because who asks for something other than a belgian waffle in belgium?
Then we took the bus to the atomunium which is like a 25 times larger size of an actual atom which i geeked out about for all my science friends
And then one of the best things in my life, mini europe that contains mini models of all of europes great buildings, and you cant be there without taking godzilla pictures.
Then we had to find the peeing boy which is really popular for some reason, we saw the Grand Place which is the most beautiful square in Europe , and then of course we bought Chocolate.
Going home on the train I felt I had to document going through the chunnel even though you cant see anything so I took lots of stupid pics with Mary Beth.
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jean said...

I thought we could expect a little more taste from you.. the B-word, really..

Unknown said...

Belgium, man! Belgium!

(Hah, I totally just found the email with the link to this. I = smrt.)