Friday 13 July 2007

Are you my Bobby?

Well I had all these grand plans to post oodles of pictures of my adventures so far, but then I had to go and have fun and be too busy to do it. My weekend:
Thursday class then 2 hours later leaving for London to see The Merchant of Venice at the Globe, sadly there is a lack of lightsabers and thus Shylock is thwarted again.
Friday: London for a superspecial awesome day of seeing the changing of the guard, trafalgar square, piccadilly circus, a small bit of Covent Guarden, Harry Potter in Leicester SQ which was huge and awesome, and a totally awesome concert at the Tower of London involving James Morrison and Rushmore.
Saturday and Sunday I will be in Paris, which I'm leaving for in like 4 hours, so I need to shower, pack and sleep.
So I won't be able to post until Monday probably although that may be sketchy as I have a paper due this coming Thursday, but do not fear I shall post all eventually!
P.S. can you tell I think England is awesome?

1 comment:

Jean said...

I am so sorry. It sounds awful. If you ever need a friend to help you through this all, I'm just a plane ticket away.